Your shopping bag is empty
100% Authentic Home Made Chutneys
- 100% Vegetarian
- Made with 100% Natural Ingredients
No preservatives and No added colors
About Agasi Chutney
The benefits of Flaxseed are numerous. A single tablespoon of ground flax seeds contains 2 grams of polyunsaturated fatty acids, 2 grams of fiber, and 37 calories. We have Annapurneshwari Agasi chutney available which can be consumed with Jower roti, Bajre Roti, Chapati.
- Agasi Chutney (Flax Seeds Chutney) is also known as Javas Chutney / Alasi Chutney / Agase Chutney
- Form: Dry Powdered.| Net Weight: 100 gms/ pack | Ingredients used: Agasi (Flaxseeds), Dry Red chilies, Salt, Hing (Asafoetida), Vegetable Oil and Garlic.
- This Chutney is a must-have product, as flax seeds are loaded with micronutrients, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and healthy cholesterol that help fight several ailments such as, diabetes, heart disease, cancer.
- This cherry-picked chutney is made adding an essence of a mother’s love packed with care and trust towards its customers and can be stored for 90 days.
- It’s an excellent option for working women, students as they have something that can be cooked instantly.
About Shenga Chutney
It is well known and a popular accompaniment for idli, dosa, Chapati, Roti, Saji Roti, Hot Rice, and Ghee It is a delicious condiment that has great crunch and flavor. Make Meal more fun with this condiment in your kitchen. You can also send it to school for lunch as a side for dosas, idlis, or Chapati so the children won't have to worry about runny chutney spilling out of the lunch box and it adds great flavor with yogurt or ghee.