Your shopping bag is empty
One of a family of dry chutneys that are very popular in North Karnataka and Maharashtrian homes. A scoop of this flavourful chutney can liven up even the simplest of meals. It's tasty, spicy, and full of flavors. Serve Gurellu Chutney Podi along with Steamed Rice and Mixed Vegetable Sambar for a weekday meal.|
About Agasi Chutney
The benefits of Flaxseed are numerous. A single tablespoon of ground flax seeds contains 2 grams of polyunsaturated fatty acids, 2 grams of fiber, and 37 calories. We have Annapurneshwari Agasi chutney available which can be consumed with Jower roti, Bajre Roti, Chapati.
- Agasi Chutney (Flax Seeds Chutney) is also known as Javas Chutney / Alasi Chutney / Agase Chutney
- Form: Dry Powdered.| Net Weight: 100 gms/ pack | Ingredients used: Agasi (Flaxseeds), Dry Red chilies, Salt, Hing (Asafoetida), Vegetable Oil and Garlic.
- This Chutney is a must-have product, as flax seeds are loaded with micronutrients, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and healthy cholesterol that help fight several ailments such as, diabetes, heart disease, cancer.
- This cherry-picked chutney is made adding an essence of a mother’s love packed with care and trust towards its customers and can be stored for 90 days.
- It’s an excellent option for working women, students as they have something that can be cooked instantly.